At ACM RGIPT Campus Ambassador Program, a plethora of opportunities is waiting for you. From an opportunity to connect with students from different colleges to exclusive merchandise/rewards/stipend for Campus Ambassadors.
- Publicize ACM-RGIPT to large extent.
- Follow all social media handles of ACM-RGIPT.
- Bring Memberships. You can also approach your friends or students from nearby colleges.
- Continually be in touch with organizing institute and keep them updated regarding everything weekly.
- Act as a coordinator between the organizers and the members.
- ACM-RGIPT shall send all the publicity materials to the respective colleges, but will not be liable for the extra cost incurred by the CA.
- No bad publicity must be done using the name of ACM-RGIPT.
- The Certificate of Appreciation shall be provided only on the successful completion of the complete term.
- All the tasks must be completed before the deadline.
- The representation can be revoked at any time of the year if the CA fails to perform reasonably well.
Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Petroleum Technology
Jais, Amethi – 229304
Uttar Pradesh, India
Copyright © 2021 RGIPT ACM | Powered by RGIPT ACM